This Alaska National Itinerary is designed for people who can’t or don’t want to visit all the parks one long trip 14 or 21 day trip. The ebook has 3 separate 1 week itineraries. Each itinerary focuses on a different set of parks and is designed to maximize your time in the parks.
Week 1 includes Glacier Bay, Katmai, and Lake Clark. Base cost of of ~$1,700 per person with lodging running ~$300 to $1600+.
Week 2 includes Denali, Gates of Arctic, and Kobuk Valley. Base cost of of ~$3,300 per person with lodging running ~$150 to $1050+.
Week 3 includes Kenai Fjords and Wrangell – St. Elias. Base cost of of ~$1,250 per person with lodging running ~$250 to $1700+.
- Provide you with the most efficient and cost-effective way to see ALL 8 parks.
- Plans for Denali, Gates of the Arctic, Glacier Bay, Katmai, Kenai Fjords, Kobuk Valley, Lake Clark, and Wrangell – St. Elias.
- Detailed day-by-day instructions on what to do and where to go.
- Links to all necessary outfitters, guides, and hotel recommendations.
- Show how to get the most bang for your money.
- Insider tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your trip to Alaska.
- Includes planning worksheets, packing checklist, and cost tracking spreadsheet.
This trip has an expected budget of $7,100 for one person or $6,.700 per person for two or more people NOT including food, lodging, or transportation to Alaska. Lodging costs will vary depending on where you would like to stay and how many people are in your group.
- One person who is camping with a few nights in a hostel cost is approximately $410.
- Two people staying in budget hotels will start at $1,650 ($825 per person). Mid-Range hotels will start at $2,200 ($1,100 per person)
THIS is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. Nothing will be mailed to you. Please check your email.
The eBook is formatted to fit on regular letter paper (8.5″ x 11″). You can print this at home or at a local print shop if you’d like a hard copy.