Puma Men’s 633805 Velocity 2.0 Black Mid Composite Safety Toe Work Boots
INNOVATIVE IN EVERY DETAIL
The new definition of the sport-inspired performance safety shoe line MOTION PROTECT is the perfect symbiosis of cushioning, energy return and design. A new feature is the sole construction with the innovative IMPULSE.FOAM® midsole with anti-fatigue technology for work without tiredness. Due to this new material, the wearer feels during walking the highly comfortable shockabsorption with simultaneous dynamic and stability.
- Slip Resistant
- Safety Toe – Composite fiberglass toe cap
- Heat Resistant – For short contact, these outsoles are heat resistant up to 572 degrees F.
- Moisture Management – It will keep your feet dry but without the rubber boot feeling due to the clever moisture management that lets water out but not in.
- Gel heel pad – The gel pad built into the heel area was developed to provide essential shock absorption plus energy return.
- Electrical Hazard Protection – These are specially designed for protecting from open eletrical circuits up to 18.000 volts under dry conditions. They meet or exceed ASTM F2413-18 and ASTM F2412-18a.
- These shoes reduce the accumulation of static electricity by conducting the body charge to the properly grounded flooring system. They meet SD Static Dissipative ASTM F2413-18 and ASTM F2412-18a requirements.
- Non-Metallic throughout – Metal detector friendly
- The new, innovative IMPULSE.FOAM® midsole technology reacts to each of your steps with an energy impulse. Thereby the IMPULSE.FOAM® does not only return the energy, but also provides maximum cushioning, excellent stability and long-lasting comfort. IMPULSE.FOAM® – THE ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY!